Planning a Chanuka Party

It has been our tradition for the last number of years to host a chanuka party for our extended family in Baltimore. Our kids were so excited because we have so much family in Israel that they insisted I do it here too. I sent an email to invite everyone and have discovered that most people will not be able to make the party for various reasons. I've even changed the date to try and accommodate more people but am not really having much luck. Oh well, it's more latkas for us to enjoy!

On a side note, today I went with my neighbor Miriam to the mall in Petach Tikvah. We had a really nice time with our youngest kids. The most impressive part of the outing was my discovery that Miriam drives just like me (except I didn't hear her yelling at the other drivers)!

No comments: