I can't believe there might be a strike this week. I wouldn't mind so much if I just knew for sure if there was going to be one and when it would be over. Now we have to sit here waiting for an official announcement and then speak to the airline for what will happen. Then we have to speak to our driver to New York to reschedule it. Our tenants are moving in on Sunday so we have to be out of here by then. I guess we could just move in to my brother-in-law's house.


Shira said...

Maybe you wouldn't mind if you knew when it would start and when it would be over, but you're not the one doing all the packing.

mr.spodek said...

You are more than welcome to stay at our place until I get back from Europe.